The developmental stage is the point where the web site itself is created. At this time, we will take all of the individual graphic elements from the prototype and use them to create the actual functional site.
Initial Development process
- Set up the CMS i.e WordPress.
- Build page templates.
- Install and Configure needed Plugins.
- Develop any custom functionality.
- Customize back-end.
This step entails:
- Migrating content including text, images and files.
- Updating all links, especially custom page links.
- Proofreading and editing content where required.
Testing and Launching
This is the point where your site is tested for functionality. We do this by:
- Testing performance on different devices and platforms.
- Conducting user testing
- Optimizing images and files.